Model based Software Development for an electric power train
- Development of a thermal protection function for the power electronics component (Inverter).
- Development of a control function for an PMSM motor.
- Development of a control function for an ASM motor.
- Development of the detailed design document, which describes the behavior of the function, its inputs, outputs and interfaces with other functions.
- Software design and implementation in Matlab/Simulink and code generation using dSpace- Target link. Modelling and simulation of the software components (MIL and SIL).
- Using the Automotive tools CANape, CANoe and INCA to test and analyze the software functions on the HIL and on the test bench.
Technical Environment: Matlab, Simulink, TargetLink, Git, CANoe, CANape und C programming languages
System Integration and testing
- Testing the integration of various components (SW, HW, ECU) into a system
- Testing of the interface communication, input, output to other vehicle interfaces as like as BUS communication, Ethernet, Diagnostics, etc.
- Test report generation and frequent discussion with development team and test managers
- Continuous synchronization with functional development Team and Test Managers
Technical Environment: ADAS series project, Vector Tools, Test Equipment, CAN bus, Ethernet Bus, diagnostics, CANoe
Model based software development for power electronic component with Matlab
- Programming for power electronic components without an operating system
- Programming of Micro Controllers
Technical Environment: Matlab, C programming language